Pages

2011-03-22

New Release

** Attention **

Thank you for reading here.
As we know, the big earthquake broke out and the Tsunami hit  Tohoku region in Japan on March 11th 2011.  Over 20,000 people died or are missing currently, and it will be expected to increase more and more.
I am  Japanese and I lived in Tohoku region for a short time when I was a Univ. student. It is my adopted hometown.  So I DO want to support my fellow Japanese.

I will send the all money that I could get from selling this sofa to the Japanese Red Cross.

Thank you for your kindness.

March 21st 2011

sara Alex

**************************************************************
Welcome to Furniture Store ** terra **

** terra ** Modern Sofa (Low Prim / HQ anims with XPOSE)

We sell it on MarketPlace (L$199) and at my main shop.

MarketPlace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/terra-Modern-Sofa/2071684

MainShop
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Romantic%20Bay/173/94/2502

- Based on the XPOSE 4.0 System.

32 menus defined
128 poses defined
247 animations defined
3 rez objects defined
1 give items defined
Facial expressions
13 prims(sofa) + table(2prims) + table shadow(1prim)

- Menu
  Single(Sleep / Male / Female Menus)
  Massage(Male / Female)
  Before / After(Chill / Cuddle / Kiss Menus)
  ForePlay
  Couple Sex
  3 sum(FFM / FMM)

- Texture Change (Black and White Leather texture)

    The left arm can change texture when you touch it.

- Mod / no Copy / Transfer

If you have any questions, drop a note card please.

Thank you for any help you can give xx

Furniture Store ** terra **
sara Alex




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿